- ISES ESPIRIT awards are open for submission.
- SPRING FORWARD WITH SOULFLOWER: Macy’s Flower Show & Soulflower Floral Design 2013 Spring Flower Classes
- Why ISES? Polished Dental’s Dr. Nina Molayem
- Calling all students and emerging event professionals!
- FEATURE FRIDAY: ISES Napa-Sonoma Celebrates their 8th Birthday in San Francisco!
Author Archives: Gwen Helbush, CWC
About Gwen Helbush, CWCGwen Semenero Helbush, cwc President, Where To Start, Inc. Wedding and Event Management, Co-Founder, The Bay Area Wedding Network (BAWN) and Chair, ISES Esprit Awards Committee 2010-2012 After spending several years planning corporate events and meetings for a large national department store chain; Gwen planed her 1989 wedding quickly realizing just how difficult and stressful the experience can be for the anxious bride and groom. Determined to be of service she began researching wedding planning, reading everything she could find. Taking classes and volunteering to assist established planners and others to learn all she could. Gwen founded Where to Start in 1991; since then, she has planned hundreds of weddings, private and corporate events ranging from relatively simple gatherings to some of the most lavish wedding receptions in the Bay Area. Gwen have been a proud member of ISES since 1999.
It is my privilege to serve as Chair, of the ISES Esprit Awards Committee again this year, it shouldn’t surprise you that I think you should all enter, the question why? Since 1995 ISES has acknowledged the outstanding work by … Continue reading →